At McCoy, we strive to ensure our activities and programming meet provide a well-rounded approach to our clients' wellness.
Sample weekly schedule
Each week, we plan a variety of activities to appeal to all our clients.
We include arts and crafts, exercise, Bible study and devotionals, and several therapeutic activities - music, art, and drum therapy.
1. Maintain/increase social skills
2. Maintain/increase motor skills
3. Maintain/increase range of motion
4. Provide kinesthetic, visual, aural, olfactory, and tactile stimulation
5. Promote physical stretching and movement of muscles
6. Cognitive and memory stimulation
7. Support positive thoughts of self and statements of affirmation
8. Provide spiritual/religious enrichment
9. Provide enjoyment and fun
10. Provide quality nutrition